10-pack BRIVO 3D Anatomy Booklet with Custom Logo
This is a patent pending learning tool that depicts layered anatomy. The swivel allows any layer to be viewed in combination with any other layer. View the layers of the face from skull and ligaments all the way to the superficial fat layer and skin.
All layers are dry erase - perfect for quizzing, taking notes, and explaining. The base blank layer is waterproof.
In addition to an independent anatomical review from Dr. Steve Yoelin, M.D., We referenced the following in the development of this tool.
- "Anatomy of Face and Neck"; Peter M. Prendergast, Cosmetic Surgery, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- "The Fat Compartments of the Face: Anatomy and Clinical Implications for Cosmetic Surgery"; Rod J. Rohrich, M.D. and Joel E. Pessa, M.D., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, June 2007.
- "The Face – A Vascular Perspective"; SWISS DENTAL JOURNAL SSO VOL 128 5 P, 2018.
- "Facial Topography Clinical Anatomy of the Face"; Joel E. Pessa, MD, FACS and Rod J. Rohrich, MD, FACS, 2012.
- "Facial Volumization An Anatomical Approach"; Jerome Paul, MD, FACS and Christopher Chase Surek, DO., Oct. 2017.
Please allow 2 weeks lead time for this custom order.